welcome to Memorial Regional Medical Center
Memorial Regional Medical Center serves residents of Richmond, Hanover and Henrico counties, and Virginia’s Northern Neck, providing compassionate health care of the highest quality. Memorial Regional and St. Mary’s are the only hospitals in Richmond to earn 2009 Magnet Recognition® status, awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing.
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO), we have been nationally recognized for clinical excellence and stroke care, and we are ranked among the top 10 percent of hospitals in the country for cardiac surgery and overall cardiac care.
Our world-class physicians are experts at treating a wide range of medical conditions, but we also believe in treating the whole person. Our Mission is to deliver compassionate, quality health care to every patient, every time.
Honors and awards
- Magnet Recognition® for nursing excellence (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2004, 2005, 2007, and 2008 (HealthGrades).
- Ranked among the top 5percent of hospitals in the country for outstanding clinical performance (HealthGrades).
- Best in the Nation Award for Stroke Care (HealthGrades, 2007).
- Five-star rating for cardiac surgery and overall cardiac excellence, among top 10 percent of hospitals in the country (HealthGrades, 2008).
- "Top 100" hospital rating for stroke treatment
- Five-star rating for stroke treatment
- Community Cancer Center approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Gold Achievement Award for Acute Myocardial Infarction, Heart Failure and Pneumonia given to hospitals that achieve a 60 percent reduction in failure rate.
- Platinum Achievement Award for Heart Failure care
Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Cancer questions? Call (804) 353-HOPE to talk to our specialists.
Memorial Regional Medical Center Patient Advocacy: 804-764-6675
10:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
8:30pm - 10:00pm
1:00pm - 3:00pm
7:00pm - 8:30pm
10:00pm - 10:00am
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.