- Hundreds of free parenting classes Richmond wide every year
- 2 classes for the price of 1! – Confident Childbirth and Happiest Baby on the Block®
- Two new classes offered free through December 2009: From Surviving to Thriving: Stress Management 101 and Baby Budgeting Basics
- New green parenting partners
Bon Secours’ exclusive Blue Door Baby Concierge offers convenient services that allow you more time to enjoy your new family.
- Everything from grocery shopping to getting a raccoon out of the chimney
- Personal assistant, concierge and professional organizing services; gift packages available
- Discounts for Baby Club members
MyBonSecours.com gives you the freedom to manage your family’s health with just a few clicks. It’s free and convenient.
- Secure, personal health records
- Comprehensive health assessments
- Answers to your health questions
Best of all what every parent wants most – a safe pregnancy and birth.
- The best-known physicians and nurse-midwives in Central Virginia
- The most comprehensive options and programs, from labor hydrotherapy and doulas to maternal-fetal specialists and 24/7, on-site neonatology/NICU
- The individual care for which Bon Secours nurses are famous.
For over 200 years, Bon Secours' Good Help to Those in Need® has helped millions of families worldwide.
While many families are doing well, others have been hit hard by the economy. If you’ve lost your insurance from a lay-off or other cause, Bon Secours can help.
Call 340-BABY (2229) to see if you qualify for the new Plan Ahead OB Program, with a community service discount and easy, interest-free payment plans.